Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stop Posting Already!!!

I know, I know, I am out of control. I think I "posted" about 30 things today. The real story is that I am just trying to rebuild from my blog-life crisis of last week. So for all of you who read me via Bloglines or Google reader (all 4 of you!), my apologies.

Thanks to Swistle and Binky (and their husbands) I was able to recover all but one of my favorite old posts. That one, called "A Baby Story" details our experience with getting pregnant and the near miss we had during the pregnancy. I used to pull it up and read it every once in a while and would still come to tears every time. I am most sorry I lost it.

Hey, alot of this stuff is from back in the early days of blogging, when I had little to no readers, so maybe you wanna stroll down memory lane with me?

2 comments:

Tessie said...

Hahaha! I added you to my Google Reader yesterday, after reading about your dilemma at Swistles. Just in time! Ah, well, it has been fun checking out some of your older posts!

binkytown said...

Yes I did click on the picture so I could get a better "view" of the sweater and it looked perfectly fine to me!