Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Who am I?


This is a few years old but it is one of my favorite pictures because it marked a wonderful day with three of my favorite people in the world. I just found this on my PC and had to share.


Which one is me? From left to right, Moi, Sister Amy, Sister Christine, Mom (gee, notice a resemblance?) No, its not the best shot of me, but damn this was a great day. Yes, we are on the set of The View, pre-Rosie. We met Meredith and she was one of the warmest, most genuinely likeable people I have ever met.


PS. I still have that long black skirt. Its very forgiveable and covers everything, even if it is faintly Amish in it's style. The sweater went to Goodwill, where I am sure it was soundly rejected by any and all.




2 comments:

Tessie said...

What a lovely family. Hey, I LIKE that sweater!

Sherry said...

I like that sweater, too!

And, dare I say, we look a bit alike? How uncanny.

Gorgeous creature. :)