Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Math

The factor (A) “level of blissful satisfaction achieved from just having showered, shaved legs, and moisturized after a morning of completing alot of pain in the butt household tasks”

Multiplied by

(B) the power of opportunity provided by two toddlers just going down for a much needed nap

And Squared by

(C) the arrival of two new magazines + a great new book + clean quiet house + fresh iced tea + the possibility of a much-needed nap for me

Will never be greater than

(D) the level of arousal of a husband who just realized that (A) and (B) were simultaneously occurring, thus rendering (C) obsolete.

6 comments:

Swistle said...

Men understand NOTHING. Why is that ONE THING so interesting to them? They can't see a freshly-showered woman without wanting to make her need to take another shower.

a happier girl said...

Funny. Guys never understand that those moments are so fleeting and rare. Although an interested husband is a nice problem to have.

Michele said...

Swistle, my thoughts exactly.

Mrs. Chicken said...

HA! This makes me crazy. All I want is some peace, man. Not a piece of man.

Binky said...

This proves I suck at math. I can't even get this equation right. You don't know what I would do for some freshly showered, early afternoon sex. Unfortunately, (A) and (B) do nothing for my husband's (D). Like happier girl said, an interested husband is a nice problem to have.
Sigh.

Michele said...

Binky and Happier, I know, I do appreciate the desire, but sometimes I just feel like all I do all day is take care of everyone else and never get to take care of me. Of course, my husband would say "I'll take care of you alright! Har har"