Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random Subjects

Things I would be musing about if I wasn't so crazy busy this week:

  • Whether a car dealer with a radio commercial that has a hickish woman saying "I would buy from them again in a skinny minute." really wants my business.

  • Why my kids are in complete denial about the existence of toilets

  • Why I continue to love American Idol

  • Why I am already feeling campaign malaise and it's not even Spring yet

  • Goodie Bags - to do, or not to do for the boys 3rd birthday?

  • Whether or not it was a wise decision to leave my kids at daycare today when the head daycare lady said she was "feeling much better today but I threw up all night."

4 comments:

Mrs. Chicken said...

"A skinny minute." Hahahahaha! I am totally using that one.

Suz said...

I'm starting to think that I'm the only person who doesn't watch american idol!

Michele said...

Suz, you are the only person who doesnt at least watch the auditions! Even my husband watches them, and he rolls his eyes painfully at any other reality show.

Laura said...

I always said I wasn't going to do goody bags and then I would end up doing them. I have never watched American Idol. It's just not my "thing". But I can appreciate how people get hooked. I am a not-so-closeted addict of America's Next Top Model".