Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Toddler Truth

In my quest to teach my boys all of the colors, I am often asking them what color something is. I usually follow it up by asking them to name something else that is the same color.



This morning while I was getting dressed, E was talking to me and I asked him what color my pants were,


"Black, like a mean old witch hat."


Uh, right, okay. And what color is my sweater? He checked out me and my sweater and replied,


"Pink, like a big piggy."


Coincidence? I think not.

3 comments:

Sharpie said...

LOLLLLLLL! I am sure it is just a coincidence - however, I personally never wear pink, just in case. ;-)

K said...

Oh how funny. well, maybe not for you. But little baby pigs are rather small, no? : )

Jerseygirl89 said...

Don't worry about it - kids LOVE pigs. Well, uh, mine do. Or is that a coincidence?