Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brought To You by the Number 4

Laura tagged me for this meme. For the record, I love meme's. Send more!

The Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I have had:
Salad Bar Girl - lasted one day. Had to mix a vat of chicken salad with my arm.
Clerk in a tampon factory
Waitress at a diner - as glamorous as you can imagine
Techie - You would think I would have a prettier blog. Alas.

4 places I've been:
Ireland
Holland
Vegas, Baby
L.A.

4 movies I've watched over and over:
Godfather 1 and 2
Gosford Park
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Waking Ned Devine

4 shows I watch:
American Idol
Friday Night Lights
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Antiques Roadshow

4 places I'd rather be right now:
Pottsville PA
Sewickley PA
Rehoboth Beach
Jackie's Living Room

4 favorite things to eat:
Bassets Ice Cream
Sushi
Crabs
Pizza

4 places I've lived:
Washington D.C.
Winston-Salem NC
Rehoboth DE
Wilmington DE

4 things I look forward to this new year:
Easter with my family
Tessa's First Communion
My sister moving back home
Long weekends around the pool this summer with my family

I would like to hear what these four have to say:
Karen at Who's Pete Should I Be Worried
Shelly at Not the Daddy
Sherry at Horkin Ramblings because she needs to write more
Lumpyheads Mom because she has lots of time on her hands this week

3 comments:

Karen said...

Holy Smokes! I've been tagged. I feel so special! Hee hee! Well that makes my next blog topic easy, huh?
I LOVE Friday Night Lights, blogged about it even.
And Waking Ned Divine is a great movie that no one I know has heard of. What a co-ink-i-dink!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Where did you live in Rehoboth Beach?

Shelly said...

Whoa, you tagged me?! Okay! Thanks! I'll do it today!