Monday, February 25, 2008

Hot Guy, Potty Training, Dessert




I have no desire to see his movie, but I would watch Javier Bardem do his taxes. He gives me impure thoughts.
















Potty training is a pain in the butt. I am not good at the "accidents" which result from a boy not wanting to interrupt his car playing to go to the bathroom.
How do I stay positive and enthusiastic while scraping poop out of Wiggles underwear?





Here is a great and easy dessert recipe, and in my opionion, the only reason to ever buy a cake mix







Fast, Easy, Lemon Cheesecake Bars




1 box lemon cake mix


1/3 cup vegetable oil


2 eggs


1/3 cup sugar


8 oz. cream cheese


1 lemon



350 oven.



Mix dry cake mix with ONE beaten egg and oil. Mixture will be crumbly. Reserve one cup of mixture, and press the rest in 9x12 pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly.



While crust is baking, Mix cream cheese, other egg, sugar, and juice of lemon with hand mixer until fluffy. I also added the zest from the lemon, but I am a lemon freak. Spread cream mixture onto slightly cooled crust. Sprinkle reserved crust mixture crumbs over.



Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Serve. Refrigerate if you can wait.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I sent that recipe to my mom, she's the queen of just add this to a cake mix. It sounds delicious and not on any diet, much less mine. hee hee
Can't help with the accidents my 4 year old still has a few. Never out or at school, only at home playing. I can not understand it!
Javier is pretty hot. I once saw Kevin Bacon and his brother in concert. My friends wanted to know if they could sing, I said I didn't really care I'd pay to see the man read the phone book! Some people just do "it" for ya!

Becky said...

Ooh. Is he doing his taxes soon? Can I tag along?

BetteJo said...

Impure thoughts. *tee hee* You must be Catholic. :)

Sharpie said...

I don't know about the potty training - I always threw away the poop filled undies. Bars sound wonderful!

Laura said...

Oh, the pain of potty training. Nik was ahem..."well over 3" when she finally became potty trained. I swore that she would be in PullUps in Kindergarten. My fault because I am lazy. I think she finally got sick of my laziness.