Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Can't Bring Myself to Write on Them!

Somewhere in my travels through the old internets, I found a link encouraging me to enter a contest over the The Paper Cafe. Being a ridiculously hopeful sort, I linked right over to enter and ended up practically spending the afternoon there looking at all of the cute stuff.

The contest, which I won!! Was for these adorable fun note pads.


No more sick notes scribbled on the back of a deposit slip!!


Good for kids, and husbands.


It just needs a spot for "The good candy is hidden in ___________".


Makes remembering to buy tampons and Windex much sexier.


I have already saved a few favorite items in my shopping cart for future purchase, as soon as I know where one sister will be moving.

Run over there and enter the March Giveaway

2 comments:

Laura said...

I really like the
Note to School. I could have definitely used those this year.

BetteJo said...

Those are all so cute! I mean really, how creative!