Monday, March 10, 2008

Party's Over


It was great. 16 kids, plus my two. They had a blast. Jumped, rolled and danced in The Little Gym, which I highly recommend. Those women who run the party are great with the kids and had us in and out of their in 90 minutes with military precision. 90 minutes was just right for the 3-4 social set. Enough time to warm up to their peers, run around like lunatics, have a snack, and then head home for a nap.

I will try to upload a video later today. My kids are the greatest. Expect a weepy 3rd birthday letter tomorrow, the actual Big Day.

1 comment:

sherry said...

I'm so glad it went so well!!! I wish we had a Little Gym nearby, but alas, we do not.

One more reason to move to the IGot2Babe neck of the woods, right?

If only.

Anxiously awaiting the cry-snot filled letter. Happy 3rd birthday!!!